Property Manager | Morse Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Rated 5* by Quality in Tourism in March 2023 and nested in the centre of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast, you’ll find Morse Cottage. Beautifully styled and impeccably finished, this charming holiday home is perfect for group stays. If you’re looking for a seaside family holiday, Morse Cottage will provide a comfortable and lavish base for exploring Whitby and the rest of the coast. This cosy gem features private parking so your stay begins from the moment you arrive.
Morse Cottage has stunning interiors and premium furnishings throughout. The property has a beautifully designed open plan space which includes the kitchen, living and dining area. Different shades of blue are featured throughout the room to create a truly tranquil feel. If you’re looking to relax, you can kick back on the sofa and watch the flat screen TV or prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
On the first floor, you’ll find two bedrooms and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Morse Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby and you’ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 5-minute walk away. The cottage is located on the West side of the seaside town making it perfect for reveling in nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.