Property Manager | Flat Lemonade
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Flat Lemonade is a recently refurbished, stylish two-bedroom apartment in Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast. Once the headquarters to a popular soft drinks company in Whitby, this aptly named apartment has plenty of history within its walls.
Located on the East side of Whitby near the harbour, Flat Lemonade is perfect for exploring the charming seaside town. Whether you’re looking for a family break and a getaway with friends, your stay here will be the sweetest!
Flat Lemonade has high ceilings and plenty of natural light giving it a really tranquil feel. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area is no different. This bright space has a soft colour palette with hints of dusky pink and pops of blue.
At one end of the room, you’ll find the living area. With a comfy, grey sofa and a royal blue armchair, this is the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring Whitby. Turn on the flat screen TV and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Located in Spital Bridge in Whitby, Flat Lemonade is less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.