Property Manager | Hoggarths Retreat
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Refurbished in June 2023, Hoggarths Retreat is a charming 4-bedroom holiday home in the centre of Whitby, boasting stunning interiors, private parking and easy access to coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and more. This stunning holiday home is dog friendly and has an enclosed yard area. If you want the wow factor, look no further…
Sleeping up to 8 guests, it’s the perfect place for families and groups of friends looking for a break on the coast.
Upon entering Hoggarths Retreat, you’ll be wowed by the modern and bright feel which flows throughout the property. You’ll notice the impeccable interiors as soon as you step into the hallway as you’re welcomed by quirky patterned flooring and clean, minimalist walls.
Take the first door to the right and you’ll find the living area. This is the perfect place to enjoy quality time with friends and family. Relax on the large, corner sofa and switch on the flat screen TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Located in Spital Bridge in Whitby, Hoggarths Retreat is less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.