Beachfront Paperbark Penthouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Paperbark Penthouse is prime, absolute beachfront location. Whether it’s relaxing on your balcony watching the world go by, enjoying breathtaking views of the beach and Double Island, or you’ve just popped down for a spot of lunch and a glass of rose at one of the amazing Restaurants you can’t get any closer to the action, you are literally on the beach.
This Dream Lifestyle property is spread over 180m2 boasting 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms offering multiple living arrangements with architectural features, high vaulted ceilings and spacious open design. The master suite floats high above the Palm Trees in a private mezzanine floor surrounded by tropical louvres, allowing natural light and cool ocean breezes ensuring the perfect night in the Tropics.
This beachfront Penthouse is the perfect in self-contained accommodation for a groups of friends or family holiday. Enjoy added privacy with the dual key set up,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
About 30 minutes north of Cairns, Palm Cove is a tiny beachside village centred around an esplanade lined with 500-year-old melaleuca trees. Walk around barefoot, choose a bike instead of a car and buy fresh seafood for a sunset barbecue on the beach. You can hire a kayak and paddle right off the beach or take a tour to nearby Double Island. The Palm Cove jetty is a great fishing spot, with plenty of Spanish mackerel, cod, whiting, stripeys and flathead to be caught.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.