Mango Wood Villa - Tropical Coastal Living
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The affordable luxury of the Mango Villa will be the perfect spot to unwind and base yourself for the ultimate Far North Queensland getaway. This sprawling villa offers open plan indoor and outdoor living space, a stunning private pool, and a fully equiped kitchen plus BBQ for entertaining the family and friends. A few minutes walk from the quiet, unspoiled Clifton beach, you’ll be happy you made the right choice at the Mango Villa.
The generous Master Bedroom opens up onto your own stunning private pool, illuminated at night time with built in lights to create that perfect night time ambience. This is complemented with three additional well styled bedrooms to accomodate large families, friendship groups and corporate stays. Open plan tropical living spaces throughout the property will give you the feeling you could be anywhere in the world when you relax and dine al fresco at the Mango Wood Family Villa. Everything you need from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The Mango Wood Villa is only a few minutes walk to Clifton Beach, a quiet, un-spoilt local's beach lined with swaying Palms Trees along the beachfront esplanade. There is a swimming net and a great children's playground, coupled with BBQ facilities right on the beach for all to enjoy under the shade of big palm trees. This pleasant beach runs right through to Palm Cove Beach offering the best of both beaches, you will have easy access to Palm Cove and its offerings of restaurants and day spas while residing in a quiet beachfront location relatively untouched by too much tourism and over development. Clifton Beach is only 20 minutes drive away from Cairns City and about 45 minutes driving time from Port Douglas so you are central to everything Cairns has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Guests are required to fill and sign a check in form on, or prior to arrival.
- All adults will need to present I.D when checking in or beforehand.
- Only the amount of people on the booking are permitted at the property.
- If you plan to have visitors at the property, please clear this with us first.
- We have a strict no parties/gatherings/events rule.
- Please do not run A/C when you are not home.