Charming Mountain Home | Dial-a-Ride to Ski, Hot Tub, Fire Pit
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to Arrowpines Lodge. So come one, come all. Because this newly renovated, 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom, 6-level townhome certainly has it all. Let’s begin in the kitchen, where the chefs of your group just may lose their minds. Here, you’ll find plenty of pristine counter space, stainless steel appliances, a restaurant-quality range, and double-stacked ovens. And you’ll need every single one of them, too. That’s because out in the dining area, you have seating for 12, with room for 6 more at the adjacent breakfast bar. Now that’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed. But happily feed them you will, as always, having a full stomach is what a joyful vacation is all about. You will let out three cheers.
Getting out and about will never be a problem. That is, if you can take a break from leisurely admiring the animal photography, the keen home details, and the general sublime design as you’re just contently passing the time at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
From the seemingly unlimited mountain terrain that attracts snow, fishing, and hiking enthusiasts from all over to the distinctly European vibe and 5-star dining in Vail and Beaver Creek, vacationing here is like getting a little taste of heaven. Finding pristine skiing terrain will never be a problem when choosing between the world-renowned Vail Ski Resort and the equally famous Beaver Creek Ski Resort. But choosing the right luxury home for your family might be. Our wide-ranging Vail and Beaver Creek vacation rentals include ski-in/ski-out homes, luxury condos, and cabins that will facilitate the mountain adventure of a lifetime. Now begin that adventure by securing your accommodations today.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $1,500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Animals may be allowed with prior approval and accompanying non-refundable fee. Please let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet, emotional support animal, or service animal when booking. Additional pet fee will apply after booking.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.