Winter Couples Retreat | Downtown, Hot Tub, Fireplace, Ski
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to Woodside Cottage. This delightful cottage has authentic hardwood floors and features that have been tastefully restored, where the furnishings have been selected with attention to simplicity and comfort. A potbelly stove is adjacent to the dining area, while the living room has leather recliners and a sleeper-sofa for guests to enjoy.
The main bedroom features a king bed that has feather pillows, luxury linens and cozy comforters. Two comfortable twin beds are in the loft under a snug, sloped roof. Below the loft, there is ample mud/storage area with hooks, shelves and baskets for personal belongings, and boot dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, stackable washer and dryer.
At Property Manager, we provide luxury mountain homes for remarkable vacations. We specialize in high-end hospitality, making more time for you to enjoy inspired holidays and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Rated by Forbes as one of the top 20 prettiest towns in America, Park City hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and has been growing ever since. However, the world-class mountain biking and extensive network of hiking trails make it as much a summer sports destination as a winter vacation spot. The historic downtown, upscale shopping and lodging, and gorgeous mountain views all come together to make Park City one of the world’s finest vacation spots.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.