Palazzo Signoria Luxury Apartments 7- Perseo
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Refined two-bedroom apartment in luxurious building with elevator in Piazza della Signoria.
Spacious and comfortable, Palazzo Signoria Luxury Apartments 7 Perseo can sleep up to 4 people.
This property is part of a residential complex of luxury units in a magnificent building, located in Piazza della Signoria. The building, which has been entirely renovated, is able to meet all the hospitality needs through its individual units, as well as providing its guests with exclusive shared areas such as the refined reception area and the private interior terrace. Please note it is an apartment building, therefore there is no reception, concierge or room service. Please note it is an apartment building, therefore there is no reception, concierge or room service
This property is part of a residential complex of luxury units within a magnificent building, located in Piazza della Signoria. The building, which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ►CHECK IN TIMES:
- Standard Check-in time is from 15:00 to 19:00
- We generally allow check in anytime after 11:00 but please note we cannot guarantee the apartment will be cleaned until 15:00
- Outside of these hours check-in is still possible but an extra fee will apply:
- 19:00-24:00 40€
- 24:00- 9:00 (of the day after) 60€
- ►CHECK OUT TIMES:
- Check out time is at 10:30
- Late check-outs will incur in a fee unless previously agreed: 50% of the daily rate until 13:00 | 100% of the daily rate after 13:00
- ►The Florence tourist tax is not included in the price: 4,5€ per night per person till 7 nights to be paid on arrival
- ►Missing key cards will be charged 5€ each
- ►Passport copies will be collected at check in.
- When you rent for a short term (7 or less nights) the daily price will include your usage of the utilities (water and electricity). Whereas when you rent for 8 or more nights we will charge you for utilities separately, at check out.
- ►NO SMOOKING
- This is a smoke free building: this includes apartments, as well as common areas and outdoor areas such as patios, balconies and terrace. No candles or open flames.
- € 500 fine plus actual remediation costs for special cleaning, smoke/fire damages, false fire alarm with evacuation
- ►NO PETS
- € 500 fine plus actual remediation costs for special cleaning, pets damages. Please contact us if you travel with either a pet or service animal BEFORE booking.
- ►Electricity and Heating:
- Italy has rules that restrict the amount of gas or energy households are allowed to use.
- Heating can be used for a maximum of 12 hours per day from 8th November until 7th April. The maximum temperature set allowed is 22°C.
- The Air conditioning cannot be set below 25°C, therefore it cannot be turned on unless the temperature in the air is over 25°.
- These are the restrictions in place for 2023, dates and temperature can change yearly. We'll provide you with the important information – please be aware that homeowners face penalties for exceeding the regulations.
- ►Any construction issues resulting in noise or any activity are out of our control. The City of Florence regulates construction within working hours so as long as it occurs during these times this is completely out of our control and responsibility.