Winter Luxe Condo | Walk to Ski, Pool, Hot Tub
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to Blackstone Escape at Canyons. This three bedroom townhome is ideal for mountain getaways with just a short walk to the Cabriolet to get to the Canyons Village for a variety of delightful restaurants and shops. The main living space is the pulse of this modern decor home with an open floor plan between the kitchen with a breakfast bar with seating for four, the dining table with seating for six, living room with pops of playful color dancing around the TV and gas fireplace, plus balcony access where the grill resides. There is also a quiet corner with a desk to peel away for a bit of work. Bound upstairs to find the three bedrooms - Two to the left share a bathroom between the bunk room and guest king bedroom. To the right is the main bedroom with ensuite and balcony access.
Ski storage and boot dryers are very handy in the garage, just steps from ski access. Between the private hot tub on the patio to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
A part of Park City Mountain Resort -- the largest ski resort in the entire country -- Canyons Resort has extremely accessible world-class skiing. With 7,300 acres of skiable terrain, a new gondola system for connecting the trails, and everything from double blacks to easy greens, this is fast becoming one of the most desirable resorts in the country. Only 30 minutes from the airport lies the quaint Canyons Village, a perfect community for families that has direct access to the mountain through the country’s first covered and heated chairlift: the Orange Bubble Express.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $750.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.