OI2836 - Newly Renovated - Near Disney World
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Newly Renovated - Near Disney World - OI2836
This beautiful and modern 4 bedroom home accommodates 8 people and features its very own private pool which is great for relaxing in the Florida sunshine. Theme parks such as Universal Studios, Volcano Bay and Disney World are just a 20 minute drive.
This modern and spacious 4 bedroom vacation home is the perfect getaway to create new memories with your family and friends. This beautiful vacation home in Kissimmee accommodates 8 people comfortably. We have provided a "home away from home" for all of our guests to have the magical Orlando experience.
Come cheer your favorite team on or stream your favorite movie on our brand new Smart TV in the living room. This luxurious vacation home in kissimmee has 1 king master bedroom downstairs featuring it’s own flat screen Smart TV and master bathroom. Upstairs there is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When you arrive, we ask that you please take a look around and let us know if there is anything that is or seems to be broken, or not in working condition so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. If you check-in late at night, feel free to send us an email and call the next morning. Please report any damages, breakage or loss however caused. We would like to ensure that you have everything you may need for your stay.
- Remember that this is a self-catering home, meaning that you are responsible for your own shopping during your stay. For convenience, we do provide complimentary supply of toiletries including:
- •2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- •1 travel size hand soap per bathroom
- •1 travel size shampoo per bathroom
- •2 garbage bags per bin
- •1 paper towel roll per kitchen
- •1 dishwasher soap
- •1 dish Soap
- •1 sponge
- To open and close the property door: enter the four code digit provided on the front page. When leaving the property, the keypad should automatically lock the door, however, we ask that you please make sure that it does so. If not, please open the door and turn the lock on the door knob to its vertical position.
- Cleaning and maintenance: Towels, sheets and linen are all inventoried before and after each guests stay. Guests will be charged for any damaged or missing items (including burns, makeup or any general stains). If the property is left in a condition that would require excessive or a significantly longer cleaning, additional costs may apply. Any maintenance requests, including being locked out, clogged toilets, air conditioning freeze up, etc, need to be made between 9am and 5pm. Requests before or after these aforementioned times may result in an additional service fee.
- *Please do not leave the air conditioning below 70 degrees as this will freeze up the unit and incur a cost to the guest. We also ask that you do not turn off the air conditioning completely, if the property is chilly, we ask that you please turn up the thermostat. NEVER TURN THE A/C OFF COMPLETELY
- Pets and smoking: Pets are NOT allowed on the property. This includes inside the property as well as the patio/pool area. Any pets found at the property there will be a non-refundable fee incurred of $500. Please note that this property is non smoking. Smoking is ONLY allowed in designated area, including the patio or balcony with all doors and windows closed. Please make sure all windows and doors are closed to avoid a smoking fee of $200.
- Items left behind: Please make sure to check all closets and cabinets for any left behind items. We will gladly ship anything back to you that may have been left behind, however there will be a $30 service fee plus packing and shipping fees. Note that we do NOT accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items that may occur during the transportation or shipping process.
- Pool/Clubhouse Information: You must follow all rules and regulations for pool use. There is NO lifeguard on duty. Bath towels are NOT to be used at the pool, you will need to bring your own pool towels to the clubhouse as they are not provided by us nor the clubhouse. Any towels that are missing or stained will incur an additional cost of $10 per towel.
- What to do when you depart: Please place all trash in the brown bench outside the door and in plastic bags. Please return all remotes to their correct devices. Lost remotes will incur charges for replacements. Check the property for all personal items. There will be an additional charge to have any items returned to you plus the cost of shipping. Make sure all lights, televisions, and water faucets have been turned off. Lastly, please make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked before departing. This packet will include an invoice for your stay. You do not need to stop by the front desk upon departure. If you need an updated invoice for any additional services, lost items, etc. please contact us to receive your copy.
- General: The premises will be available for occupation from 4:00 PM on the arrival date and must be vacated by 10:00 AM on the date of departure. Arrival and/or departure times may be altered under written consent and made at least 24 hours in advance of arrival and/or departure time. Fees may apply for early arrival or late departures. By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Liability: We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for but not limited to: personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to personal effects or vehicles during the stay or after departure, or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond our control; this includes but is not limited to: war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, adverse weather conditions, fire or flood. We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for whatever reason without prior notification and accept no liability for any loss or damages that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
- As mentioned before, we are here to help with any needs that you may have.