Luxury upper level villa located on Newport Harbor
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Luxury upper level villa located on Newport Harbor with a large patio is just a short walk to one of the best beaches in California. Enjoy the Waterfront and Beach Lifestyle in this large 3 Bd, 2 Bath, with elegantly furnished upper level Bayfront Duplex home, features Coastal inspired furnishings, fixtures, glassware, flatware, appliances, shared washer and dryer, bedding, linens, towels, and more! SLP13875
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Newport Harbor is a semi-artificial harbor that was formed in the early 1900s after the Newport Bay estuary was dredged. Several artificial islands were built shortly after this: Newport Island, Balboa Island, Little Balboa Island, Collins Island, Harbor Island, Lido Isle and Linda Isle. The Upper Bay of Newport is a canyon that was formed by the prehistoric flow of the Santa Ana River in the Pleistocene period, and the Lower Bay of Newport was formed later by sand brought about by ocean currents which would later construct the beach that is now recognized as the Balboa Peninsula. The Upper Newport Bay, or “the Back Bay,” feeds the delta and eventually joins the Lower Newport Bay, commonly referred to as Newport Harbor. The Lower Bay includes Balboa Island, Bay Island, Harbor Island, Lido Isle and Linda Isle. Newport Harbor is more than three miles long and stretches into the Back Bay – where homes, shopping and activities are sprinkled throughout. April through November are the busiest months in Newport Harbor, so make sure to plan accordingly, especially if you’re bringing a boat or vessel! Newport Harbor is about 20 feet in depth. Newport Beach Harbor once supported an assortment of maritime industries such as boatbuilding, shipbuilding and commercial fishing, but today, it is used almost exclusively for recreation. Its shores are occupied by private homes and the locals are welcoming and love to participate in water sports activities with neighbors and visitors alike. With approximately 9,000 boats, Newport Harbor is one of the largest recreational boat harbors on the west coast. Newport Beach Harbor is a popular stop for sailing, fishing, rowing, canoeing, kayaking and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be able to access our companies Guest Portal for house info and provide an email address. Also, must be able to sign our companies contract that will be sent to you after your reservation has been confirmed with Homes and Villas by Marriott Bonvoy.
- True Representation of Occupancy. N.B.V.P manages homes that are privately owned and operated. The owners who make their homes available through N.B.V.P request that they are marketed and rented only to vacationing families. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups under 26 yr old, will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the property at all times. If N.B.V.P finds that Occupant has made a false representation of occupants, or the sole occupants at the premises are under the age of 26, or that there are any unsupervised minors at the premises, Occupant is subject to immediate termination of tenancy with no refund of rental monies. Each home has a sleeping occupancy bed limit set by the owner. If Occupant exceeds this bed limit for any reason, Occupant will be considered in violation of this rental agreement and will be charged a minimum fine of $200.00 per person per night.
- -No parties, "party like" behavior or gatherings.
- Peaceful and Lawful Occupation. The Occupant, their guests and invitees, shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with other occupants of the rented premises or the neighbors of the rented premises, nor shall the Occupant, their guests and invitees, use the premises for any unlawful purposes, including but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, providing, storing or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband, or violate any Federal, State or local law or ordinance, including, but not limited to, the use of alcohol by minors or commit waste or a nuisance upon the rented premises. The Occupants shall be responsible to pay any fines, assessments or charges imposed by any public authorities due to any violation(s) of any rules, regulations, laws or ordinances by the Occupant, their guests or invitees. Should any Occupant, their guests and invitees, cause a disturbance resulting in police action or our companies involvement, this rental agreement may be terminated immediately and no refund of rental monies shall be made.
- -The noise curfew here in Newport Beach is 10 pm and you must remain quiet through out the night.
- Out of respect for your neighbors and the community we Strictly enforce The City of Newport Beach’s “Loud or Unruly Gathering” ordinance. We respectfully ask that you please keep the noise down after 10pm because the homes here in Newport are very close to each other.