Loren at The Sophia + Heated Pool, GYM & Hot Tub!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Description: Located within a brand new apartment complex, our 2/1.5 2 story condo has everything you need for a comfortable and stylish stay in Old Town. Take a dip in the pool to cool off or relax and entertain in your own small private patio after a long day of working or sightseeing. Our space is open and light and is located in Downtown Scottsdale, where you’ll find an eclectic mix of fine bars and restaurants, shops, art galleries, Fashion Square Mall, and the farmer’s market.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * While we look forward to all of our guests having a comfortable and enjoyable stay, we, unfortunately, feel it necessary, based on years of experience, to list the following in order to meet all expectations and avoid unnecessary situations caused by a small fraction of troublesome Guests/Users.
- * Find below our Additional House Rules*
- - Absolutely no parties, gatherings, or undeclared guests allowed. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- - No Glass is allowed around the pool.
- - Please pick up after yourself.
- Additional cleaning fees will apply for additional cleaning.
- - No tampering, disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the home. Violation of the policy will incur a $200 fee.
- - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage and staining of the living room seating and or bedding.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight from 22:00 to 08:00 (10 PM - 8 AM).
- Please respect our neighbors and their quiet enjoyment rights. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- -We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate it if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - Pets must be disclosed at the time of booking. Pet fees will be requested via the booking platform prior to arrival. The pet fee is $15 per pet per day. 2 PETS PER RESERVATION MAX
- Per state law, we ask you to keep your pet(s) leashed and curbed.
- Pets are not allowed to urinate in the building common areas.
- We are pet-friendly owners and ask you to use a pet blanket if allowing your pet on our furniture.
- Pet hair found on the furniture/bedding will incur an additional cleaning fee as invoiced by our cleaners.
- - Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended unless crated and non-barking.
- - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. There is a reason for that and we will be notified if any systems come offline.
- Please ask if you need to unplug something.
- There is a $150 associated with resetting systems by maintenance.
- - We provide black washcloths for makeup removal so the white towels are not stained. There is a $20 fee for every damaged/stained towel.
- - Checkout time is strictly enforced. If you do not have written approval by messaging and you do not checkout on time you will be charged $20 for every 15 minutes past the official checkout time of 10 AM.
- Thank you for respecting our house rules.
- We look forward to hosting you!