Phinneywood Hideaway - Zoo meets Lake
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The unit Permit Number is STR-OPLI-19-002644
Description: Very clean, modern, and well-appointed apartment. Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families. Naturally cool during summer and air heated during winter.
This space is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families. Not suitable for 4 unrelated adults. No more than 2 pets at a time, please.
Private apartment (separate entrance) on the first (ground) floor.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT POLICIES:
- - Absolutely NO parties or "events" allowed inside this unit, in the pool area on anywhere on the property.
- - No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on reservation.
- - No smoking allowed inside the apartment or the building vicinity.
- - Please eat in the dining area to prevent damage to other furnishings.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am).
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS. If you do not, you will be asked to vacate the premises.
- - We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - If you're bringing a pet, please disclose at the time of booking. There is a $15/day pet fee for each pet.
- -Pets are not allowed on the furniture
- -Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended.
- - If you lose or forget to leave the apartment/pool key where you found it, you will forfeit your security deposit.
- - Checkout time is strictly enforced. If you do not have written approval by messaging and you do not checkout on time you will be charged $20 for every 15 minutes past the official checkout time of 10 AM.
- Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!