Olympic 3-bedroom dwelling with Patio & PingPong
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The unit Permit Number isSTR-OPLI-19-003018
Description: This unique 3 Bedroom in Olympic Hills will exceed all your expectations for a relaxing stay. Located in Olympic Hills within walking distance to Jackson Park and all the great restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and activities this vibrant community offers.
Newly remodeled 3 bedroom basement with private entrance and a private covered patio with a ping pong table. Be aware that the host’s family lives above the property.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- * While we look forward to all of our guests having a comfortable and enjoyable stay, we, unfortunately, feel it necessary, based on years of experience, to list the following in order to meet all expectations and avoid unnecessary situations caused by a small fraction of troublesome Guests/Users.
- * Find below our Additional House Rules*
- - Absolutely no parties, gatherings, or undeclared guests allowed. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- - Please pick up after yourself.
- Additional cleaning fees will apply for additional cleaning.
- - No tampering, disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the home. Violation of the policy will incur a $200 fee.
- - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage and staining of the living room seating and or bedding.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight from 22:00 to 08:00 (10 PM - 8 AM).
- Please respect our neighbors and their quiet enjoyment rights. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- -We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate it if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - No pets Allowed!
- - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. There is a reason for that and we will be notified if any systems come offline.
- Please ask if you need to unplug something.
- There is a $150 associated with resetting systems by maintenance.
- - We provide black washcloths for makeup removal so the white towels are not stained. There is a $20 fee for every damaged/stained towel.
- - Checkout time is strictly enforced. If you do not have written approval by messaging and you do not checkout on time you will be charged $20 for every 15 minutes past the official checkout time.
- Thank you for respecting our house rules.
- We look forward to hosting you!