Ghent’s Centre: Modern Duplex with Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Dive in in this lively neighborhood and discover the allure of our spacious 2-bedroom duplex apartment. Perched on the third floor, this captivating space eagerly awaits your arrival. Please be aware that there is no elevator, but the ascent up the stairs unveils your new home away from home.
Ghent, a city that effortlessly marries history with modernity, beckons you to explore its treasures. Our apartment is strategically positioned to provide the ultimate gateway to the city’s delights. It’s your passport to iconic attractions, delectable dining experiences, and vibrant shopping districts. The central location is the key to unlocking the very best of Ghent.
But that’s not all—our apartment is a gem in its own right. With all the modern amenities you need for an unforgettable Ghent experience, it offers a comfortable and stylish retreat. And, yes, there’s the terrace, a serene oasis offering you the finest views...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
With so many historical, educational, and outdoor attractions, you will never be bored in this medieval city! *History & Culture* Make sure to reserve at least a few days to visit and learn more about Gent’s deep history and cultural landmarks! We recommend visiting top-rated Gravensteen attraction – a 10th century majestic castle built in a moat offering a stunning backdrop of the city. Why not also visit the historic city centre and admire the fascinating Gothic and Romanesque architecture? Saint Bavo’s Cathedral and Saint Nicholas’ Church are prominent examples of this architectural style, along with an intricately detailed interior. For art enthusiasts, the Museum voor Schone Kunsten (Museum of Fine Arts) is a must-see, containing thousands of exhibitions and preserved pieces of art from the late Middle Ages all the way up to the first half of the 20th century. Other notable mentions include the Museum of Contemporary Art, Korenlei, and Kasteel van Ooidonk. *Nature* You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to all the natural attractions that Gent has to offer! On the outskirts of Gent lies the Bourgoyen-Ossemeersen Nature Preserve – covering 230 hectares of marshland, wetlands, farmlands, meadows, and canals as well as many species of birds. If you want to see more diverse plant life and biodiversity, head on over to the Ghent University Botanical Gardens. Here you will have the chance to discover over 10,000 plant species from all around the world! Need a break from the city? No problem – take a stroll down one of the many beautiful city parks, with Citadel Park, Muinkpark, and Koning Albert I Park being a stone’s throw away. *Entertainment* There are a multitude of high calibre performing art centres, concert halls, and live music venues for you to indulge in. Witness the grand spectacle of the Gent Symphony Orchestra at Opera Gent or listen to contemporary jazz at Bijloke Gent Music Centre. No matter your preference, you will certainly find a performance that fits your own personal taste. Go to the visitgent website to discover more.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,No pets - sorry, fido has to stay home.
- No abundance of noise after 10PM, mind the neighbors.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from the host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
- Clean the kitchen after you use it.
- The apartment is suitable for children, but there are a lot of stairs. (the apartment is on the third floor and there is no elevator.),Start: 21:00, End: 7:00