Perfect location! Private Pool. Great Price!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relax here in your quiet and peaceful villa while being centrally located to Tamarindo, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal and many other beautiful beaches. You are only one hour from LIR airport. Located in a community with 24.7 security and a community club pool with rancho as well. Yoga/Exercise Studio as well. Your home has a private pool, wifi and the living room opens to your private terrace for dining poolside! Spectacular!
AC units are location in each bedroom and living space. There are two full bathrooms with showers. Each bedroom has a place to store clothing. There are towels and pools towels for 6 people. The master has a king bed and pool view. The guest bedroom has a gueen bed with small walkout. The third bedroom has two twin beds. All bedrooms have black out curtains. The living space has a walk out to the terrace with a pool view. The terrace has two fans and electricity for the virtual worker that...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please follow the pool rules in the welcome booklet. Do not use glass by the pool. No diving or jumping. No food in the pool. Please place all trash at the guard gate. Do not leave trash outside or inside the home. There is recycling and regular trash bins at the guard gate(front entrance). There are two parking spaces at the villa. If you have more than 2 cars, you need to park in the visitors parking lot behind the villa. There are many open parking spaces. You cannot park on the sidewalk of the villa. There are security cameras that are located outside only of the home. We provide starter cleaning, coffee, shampoos, conditioners, soap and soap detergent, toilet paper, papertowels. We do not offer unlimited supplies.
- No smoking of any substance inside the home. If you smoke outside, please make sure all doors are closed. If we smell smoke inside the home, you will be charged $500.
- The lights in the bedroom are that controlled by your finger. Just tap the black piece of the lamp. They will turn on.
- Please do not lock the bedroom or bathroom doors, there are no keys.
- There are towel holders on the back of the door.
- The coffee table can be used also as a seat outside if you need it. Otherwise, please do not move furniture inside or outside without permission.
- The towels with color are for the pool and beach. Please do NOT take the beige towels to the beach or pool.
- The pool run automatically on a timer. Please do not touch the timer. We do have a picture of the timer and the settings. Please contact us only if it is not working.
- Please do not leave the AC on and leave doors open. Please make sure to close the doors if you are out in the pool.
- At times, in Costa Rica, there are pipes that break for the water along with Costa Rica preserves water. At times, it could go out, without notice from the community for a couple hours. Please inform us so we can check the situation.
- Also, there are a lot of power surges in the electricity which is normal in Costa Rica so when this happens, the internet will boost itself back. Do not worry.