Historic Douro Farmhouse with Indoor Pool and Modern Aesthetic
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Commanding a privileged location in Douro where Trás-os-Montes meets the world-renowned Alto-Douro wine region, this renovated historic farmhouse from the 19th century sits on stunning grounds surrounded by rolling countryside and an oak forest that connects to a lovely creek.
When the farmhouse was restored in 2010, it was transformed into a fabulous luxury rental home where its rustic exterior continues to blend with the natural surroundings, creating a harmonious and peaceful atmosphere that is perfect for a relaxing vacation in the Douro Valley region.
Inside, the home is beautifully designed with a modern, minimalist aesthetic that complements the traditional architecture. The spacious living areas are flooded with natural light, and the large windows offer breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape. In addition, the luxurious spa area and indoor swimming pool is sure to bring a smile, where you can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
This charming Douro Valley rental home is located where the Trás-os-Montes crosses over to the famed Alto-Douro wine region on a nine-hectare oak forest.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily Housekeeping (am)
- - Linen change according to guests’ needs
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Breakfast may be provided (€), please inquire in advance for arrangements.
- - For a luxury experience, this home is best suited for up to 10 adults sleeping in 5 bedrooms; however, it can sleep up to 14 guests when using the additional sleeping area in the eaves of the roof. This area does not have any windows or closets, is separated by sliding does and shares a bathroom.
- - Additional final cleaning costs are applied (€)
- - As this home is located on the grounds of a working farm, there are farm animals and working personnel. Guests are asked to take special care while walking around the grounds to keep all gates closed.
- - The indoor pool is heated with solar panels. No available data about water temperature during winter months.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (PT0198)