King David/Bright /Spacious/Parking 2-Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Discover this ideally located apartment in Jerusalem at 19 King David, offering a 55m. The cozy main bedroom features a TV, while the living room can be converted into a second bedroom with a glass partition and curtains for added privacy. With a sofa bed accommodating two, this space can host up to six guests. The bathroom includes a bathtub, separate toilet, as well as a washer and dryer. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary for cooking. Additionally. internet/parking available
Welcome to this spacious and comfortable 55 square meter apartment, conveniently located between the King David Hotel and the Waldorf Astoria, offering an exceptional stay experience for your visit to Jerusalem.
This apartment has a master bedroom with a comfortable queen bed and a television for your entertainment. The living room has a glass partition that can be closed with curtains to create a second bedroom, providing more privacy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Located between the esteemed King David Hotel and the Waldorf Astoria, this apartment offers an enviable location in Jerusalem. The neighborhood is likely to be upscale and prestigious, given its proximity to these renowned hotels. Expect a sophisticated and safe area, possibly with easy access to various amenities, restaurants, and shops. It might also offer convenient transportation options, allowing for easy exploration of the city's attractions and cultural landmarks. With such a central location, guests may enjoy the convenience of being close to key points of interest while experiencing the vibrant atmosphere of Jerusalem.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM