Le Marais - Rue Montorgueil Area Stylish 1BR Flat
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy staying in the heart of Paris’s Montorgueil Quarter area with this stylish 1-bedroom, 65 square meters apartment located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential building with an elevator. Self check-in starting from 3:00PM by picking up keys at a nearby shop. Super-fast Wi-Fi (1/Gbps) for working from home or streaming your favorite shows.
- 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom
- Accommodates up to 4 guests, family and child friendly
- 65 square meters, 2nd floor with an elevator
- Fast and freeWi-Fi, combination clothes washer and dryer, Smart TV (flat screen) and more
- Nearest Metro: Sentier, Étienne Marcel or Châtelet-Les Halles (Lines 3, 4 and RER A,B,D)
- Located in the super central and safe area of Montorgueil Quarter
*When sending an inquiry or placing a booking request, please include as many details about yourself and the people you are traveling with. What brings you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
About the Paris 2nd Arrondissement Location: The charming Montorgueil district is the ideal location for those looking to immerse themselves in the city’s atmosphere. The famous market street of Rue Montorgueil is steps from your front door, and offers a wide range of restaurants, boulangeries, cafes, butchers, cheese shops, fruit stalls and more! Both the Pompidou Center and the Louvre Museum are within walking distance to the flat. The beautiful Palais Royal and its secret gardens are also close by. With its close proximity to the Metro station Sentier, Étienne Marcel or Châtelet-Les Halles (Lines 3, 4 and RER A,B,D), accessing other areas of Paris is very easy. Just hop on the train to reach Opera, the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The Les Halles Station is a 5 minutes’ walk as well, giving you a quick link to Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports from central Paris.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,All guests must submit a copy of their ID in advance for verification purposes. This cannot be done on-site. The ID must be received before check-in instructions will be shared.
- AGE RESTRICTION: The minimum age for check-in is 25. *Management reserves the right to refuse accommodation or demands from rude, discourteous and/or disrespectful. We will not hesitate to terminate your stay without a refund at our discretion if you harass or verbally abuse our staff.
- AGREEMENT VIOLATIONS: Any violation of this agreement will lead to an immediate termination of your reservation. If we receive any lease violations (smoking, noise complaints, trash, etc.), you will be charged with a fine of up to €800.
- SELF-CHECK-IN: This involves picking up the property keys at a nearby location (a local shop), using a confirmation code that will be provided once the reservation is confirmed. The check-in is then done autonomously. Nobody will be on-site to meet the guest and let them into the apartment. For arrivals after 19:00, assistance from the reservations office is not guaranteed and guests should plan ahead for delays in travel, informing as soon as possible.
- CHECK OUT: Upon checking out, please make sure you are leaving the flat just as you found it and have switched off all lights, appliances, AC/heating, etc. Please be sure not to forget anything inside. Carefully follow the check-out instructions provided to ensure the keys are given back to the correct place as instructed.
- CLEANING AND LINENES: Our cleaning and linens fees are based on a courteous and respectful guest (e.g., someone who cleans up after themselves, cleans and puts dishes away, leaves the place as they found it, etc.). Please remember that this is NOT a hotel. If the housekeeping crew discovers an unreasonable mess post-checkout, we will charge an additional fee of up to €800 to cover the additional cleaning staff needed to prepare the property in time for the next guests’ arrival. The flat will be professionally cleaned and sanitized before your stay. For your comfort, we continue the flow of air throughout the home which may include the opening windows, using a heater or fans. These factors may slightly alter the state of the home between the time the housekeeper has finished cleaning and the time you arrive. When you enter the home, you are bringing in dust, debris, hairs, lint, and other particles. These particles may settle on surfaces within the home. *You acknowledge that by accessing the home, you may directly or indirectly affect the surfaces and sanitization of the home due to the natural movement of air throughout the home.
- EARLY CHECK-INS: These are not guaranteed. The site allows you to indicate a preferred check-in time, but it is ultimately up to the host to approve any check-ins before 15:00. An accepted «request to book» does not mean your early check-in time was approved. You will need to contact us to confirm if you can check-in early.
- LATE CHECK-IN: In the instance that you will not perform a self checkin and you arrive between 7:00PM and 10:00PM there will be a €50 late check-in fee. After 10:00PM there will be a €90 check-in fee.
- LATE CHECKOUTS: These must be approved in advance by the management team. If you stay past your 10:00 check out time without approval, you will automatically be charged for the next nights’ stay at the listing’s full price (the “Base Price”).
- KEYS: If a key or key fob/badge is not returned and/or damaged, the following fees will occur automatically: €200 for a new key and €300 for a new key fob/badge. Failure to follow the correct check-out process for the keys and accidentally taking them with you creates additional stress for our cleaning staff, check-in staff and future guests.
- MAIL AND PACKAGES: We do not allow guests to order mail/packages to this location for privacy reasons. If you attempt to have something delivered to this address, it will be rejected, and we will not be held responsible for its whereabouts. Please plan accordingly and consider using a P.O. Box or pickup point.
- MAINTENANCE: Please understand that we are at the mercy of the property management maintenance team for most general “fix-it” requests. We ask that all our guests exercise patience and understanding in regards to this. If a previous guest has damaged something minor and we were unable to fix it before check-in, it will be reported to the maintenance staff, but reparations are dependent on the maintenance team’s schedule. Examples: blinds, curtains, and lightbulbs fall under the “non-emergency” maintenance category and won’t be completed until they’ve addressed any emergency requests for this or other properties first.
- PETS: Please refer to the pet policy on the listing: Pets NOT allowed
- PARTIES: Management enforces a strict no-parties/noise violation policy to all guests. If you throw a party, trash the space, damage the unit, disrespect the property or neighbors, or have a gathering with extra guests that are not reported in your initial booking, you are breaking the rules and can be fined up to €10000.
- QUIET HOURS: Guests are expected to be respectful between the hours of 22:00 and 7:00 to help ensure the peace of the building and neighborhood. Please refrain from wearing shoes inside the flat, playing loud music, watching loud television, running any machines such as washers or dishwashers, vacuuming, rolling luggage across the floor, etc. during these hours.
- SMOKING: All properties are strictly non-smoking, including with the windows open, in exterior areas such as balconies (for those flats that have them), in the building courtyards or common areas, etc. Failure to respect this rule will result in an automatic loss of the damage deposit. By booking this unit, you have read, understood and agreed to all the above house rules.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00