Stickle Cottage, Great Langdale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Stickle Cottage is right in the heart of the Great Langdale Valley, one of the most spectacular valleys in the Lake District. The cottage can be found at the base of the magnificent Stickle Ghyll waterfall and between two famous Lakeland watering holes – The New Dungeon Ghyll Hotel and Stickle Barn Tavern (now owned by the National Trust). Stickle Cottage is a historic traditional Lakeland farmhouse providing spacious accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Entering the property downstairs there is a large porch area great for rucksacks and boots, a modern shower room, a spacious lounge with wood burning stove and large dining table. Accessed from the lounge is one of the large twin bedrooms. To the rear of the house is the spacious kitchen and additional dining area. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms consisting a twin room, spacious double bedroom, and a further spacious double with en-suite facilities.
Outside there is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.