Just built modern villa in the heart of the Canggu
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This is a modern new villas in the heart of Canggu, within walking distance from the ocean (Berawa Beach) and the best entertainment centers - Finns Beach Club and Atlas Beach Fest!
The villas were built in 2022 according to an individual design
2-storey villas with two large balconies, a garden and a private pool will plunge you into an atmosphere of rest and relaxation.
3 bedrooms: king-size beds with comfortable King Koil orthopedic mattresses and bed linen made from natural fabrics, with private bathrooms, air conditioning and a work area will make your stay magical.
A large bathroom in dark colors will help you relax and enjoy luxury, a dressing room with a safe will accommodate all your belongings.
We use sustainable cosmetics from Balinese luxury brands.
A closed spacious kitchen-living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and access to a private pool and a beautiful...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Sunny Village Berawa Accommodation Policy and Rules
- If you have any questions please ask our staff, we are always happy to help you. If you have a problem with, or a question about any of our facilities, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue as fast as possible.
- CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- 1. SMOKING
- Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the building, except in designated areas. As the smoke immediately enters the other rooms through the ventilation system, smoking directly negatively affects the health of the other guests and therefore cannot be permitted in any circumstance. If anyone violates this policy, we will have to initiate legal proceedings, which will result in a minimum penalty of IDR 6 000 000 for each time of smoking. We urge our guests to follow smoking rules and ensure a pleasant stay for everyone.
- 2. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: from 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: until 11 a.m.
- 3. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
- It is a part of the availability. Please contact us to request an option. Late check out until 6 pm is 50% of the daily rate, after 6 pm is 100% of the daily rate.
- 4. BATHROBE / EXTRA LINEN CHANGING/ KEYS
- We provide every guest bed linen, towels and bathrobe. If you need extra, please let us know.
- If you like our amenities, you could buy new one at the reception to take them home
- Lost key is a part of the fee in the amount of IDR 50 000 per pcs.
- 5. EXTRA CLEANING
- Daily cleaning and change of the linens 1 time per week are included in the reservation. If you would like to have linens change more often, the extra payment would be 150 000 IDR per day.
- 6. QUIET HOURS
- From 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. we have quiet hours in our complex. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact staff immediately. Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running in the area. For each violation of this rule the fee in amount 5 000 000 IDR is charged.
- 7. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
- Sunny Village Berawa has a right to cancel the reservation without refund for the current stay if the listed rules were not followed from the side of the tenant (s).
- 8. NO IN-APARTMENT PARTY
- Sunny Village Berawa enforces a No In-Apartment Party Policy to ensure we can protect our guests and neighbors at all times. No parties, loud disturbances, and/or noise nuisance are allowed or tolerated on these premises. In the event of a disturbance, one polite request (warning) will be given to reduce the noise. If our request is not followed, the guest will be asked to leave the hotel without refund. Registered guest(s) is responsible for all persons visiting For each violation of this rule the fee in amount 5 000 000 IDR is charged.
- 9. VISITORS
- No visitors after 10:00 p.m. Guests must notify the staff about their visitors. Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest at all times. As a registered guest, you are responsible for your visitor at all times.
- 10. CANCELLATION
- Sunny Village Berawa is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes. In case of direct bookings: Free cancellation 14 days before check-in. If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the whole stay is not refundable. Booking coming from an OTA: Please check your cancellation policy on the platform of the OTA or contact our staff.
- 11. CHILDREN
- Children of all ages are welcomed. As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in the apartments or allow them to roam the property unsupervised. We can provide a baby cot and high chair free of charge on request.
- The babysitting service is provided for the additional payment.
- 12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
- 2 Bedrooms Townhouse maximum occupancy is 4 adults; 3 Bedrooms Villa is 6 adults. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another unit for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel.
- 13. LOST & FOUND POLICY
- Sunny Village Berawa assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please contact us immediately and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item. Sunny Village Berawa is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to thirty (30) days. Reasonable effort will be made to notify the guest that an item has been found. Perishable items, underwear, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded. Returning lost items has additional costs which depend on the charges of the mailing service. If the guest’s contact information is incorrect or the mailbox is full and we are unable to contact the guest during the thirty (30) day holding period, the unclaimed item(s) are thrown away, given to local organizations, or disposed of accordingly by Sunny Village Berawa.
- 14. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sunny Village Berawa makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its policy is accurate.
- 15. ILLNESS AND EPIDEMICS
- Sunny Village Berawa reserves the right to refuse accommodations to a guest arriving with a contagious disease. In cases where sickness occurs during the stay, please notify the staff. In the case of serious sickness, you may be requested to receive appropriate health care from a nearby healthcare facility. During epidemics, we are entitled to employ precautionary measures within our judgment or as required by local authorities. The cleanliness of our rooms is extremely important to our guests. If you bring any infestation into your room or onto our hotel premises, we may charge you for any and all costs and expenses, including immediate or urgent response requirements and loss of room revenue, that we deem necessary to address the infestation.
- 16. DAMAGE AND/OR THEFT OF HOTEL PROPERTY
- You are liable for any damage howsoever caused (whether by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room (s), hotel’s premises, or property caused by you or any person in your party whether or not staying at the apartment during your stay. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting a specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- DAMAGE TO APARTMENT: Damage to apartments, fixtures, furnishing, and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, kitchen equipment, etc. will be charged at 150% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to the property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued. Damage to mattresses and linen including; towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the use of body oils, make-up, shoe polish, etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair, or replacement of the damaged article.
- 17. PETS
- Pets must be at least six months old and must have a valid veterinary passport. When you leave your accommodation, do not leave your pet alone in the room. Pets must be kept on a leash when not in your room. Pets are not allowed on beds – a pet bed and bowls will be provided on request. Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused by pets. If your pet makes noise or disturbs other guests, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. Aggressive pets are not allowed. At direct bookings, we charge IDR 1 500 000 fee/stay on top of the cost of the booking (it may change on OTA platforms) and additional refundable deposit in the amount of IDR 3 000 000 for any damages may occur.
- I am acquainted with the terms of the Accommodation Policy and Rules and accept it.