Modern 1 Bed House with parking near Addenbrookes
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
High specifications, semi detached house nicely positioned off Mowbray Road with free off street parking for one vehicle. The property is modern and bright and it has all the comforts you would expect.
A member of the Property Manager is always available to answer queries and help. Booking with us gives you access to discounts to some cafes and amenities in Cambridge!
The ground floor open plan accommodation is bright and spacious. There is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven/hob and a Bosch Tassimo coffee machine. The living space is towards the back of the property and overlooks a small private courtyard. There is a sofa bed that can sleep 1 extra guest.
On the first floor of the property there is a good sized double bedroom and off from this, a quality bathroom comprising a wc, basin and shower over the bath. It has underfloor heating on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
There is a Co-op and a Fireaway Pizza takeaway 2 minutes walk from the property. There is a parade of local shops on Cherry Hinton Road including doctors' and dental surgeries, restaurants, pubs and takeaways. Cherry Hinton Hall Gardens are also a short walk away. The Addenbrooke's Campus is 5 minutes away by car or 20 minutes on foot. The Cambridge Leisure Complex, which provides restaurants, a gym, a cinema and The Junction is about 15 minutes walk from the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Once a reservation is confirmed, the lead guest is required to fill in a short online check-in form and upload photos of an ID for ALL adults staying at the property before checking in. On the form you will need to provide: number of guests staying at the property, method of transport (if parking is required where applicable), reason for your trip (business or leisure), lead guest info (name, email, contact telephone number and address) and finally upload copies of IDs for all adults guests staying at the property. This is part of our Risk Assessment Policy and it is done for Health and Safety reasons (i.e. if a fire breaks out, we need to provide details of everyone staying at the property to the relevant authorities). We operate a self check in system and cannot meet our guests to check their IDs in person. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being cancelled and the cancellation policy will still apply.
- Thank you, we really appreciate your co-operation!
- Natasha & Ed - Property Manager,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00