Stunning warehouse apartment moments to waterfront
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A meticulously renovated 4 level warehouse style apartment, previously a Hydro sub-station built in 1950’s, and in its new 2017 life is a cleverly converted high end city residence, with many unique characteristics. A rare find, just minutes to the wharf precinct, MONA ferry and Salamanca.
The apartment is generous in its proportions, has a quality fitout,high ceilings,large open plan living areas and spacious bedrooms. Other inclusions are gas hydronic heating, a courtyard and secure parking.
The apartment is of high quality throughout, designed for modern day city living, and with many features such as polished concrete floors, underfloor heating, double glazed windows and security intercom . You can enjoy the comfort, security, peace and privacy of the apartment with all Hobart has to offer just moments away.
The kitchen features smeg appliances, Sirus (silent) island range hood, induction cooktop, microwave and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located in the neighbourhood formerly know as "Wapping", this is a real city warehouse apartment and was the unofficial name for the area in the 18th and 19th Century. It was the centre of ship building and commerce, and was occupied by the local workers due to its proximity to the docks. Today it is a vibrant area and you are just minutes away from the best Hobart has to offer - Waterfront, Theatre Royal, Queens Domain, Royal Botanic Gardens, Hobart Aquatic Centre and Salamanca. There is also the convenience of a major supermarket nearby, the Royal Hobart Hospital and city shopping.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 2:00 PM