Blanco River Access Five Min to Downtown San Marcos
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome! Just steps away from the Blanco River on 1.5 acres is the perfect 2 bedroom/2 bath farmhouse that can accommodate up to 12 guests. Located just a short five minute drive from downtown San Marcos and 3 minutes to Don’s and TxState Tubes, makes this the ideal location for a day of floating the beautiful San Marcos River which is just a quick drive away.
Come and stay at this adorable farmhouse on the Blanco River, a prime location just a 5 minute drive from downtown San Marcos. The farmhouse features a spacious living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and two baths, plus a family room with sofa and bunk beds. Televisions are provided in the living room and family room for your viewing pleasure. There is also a washer and dryer available for guest use. Sit outside at the dining tables on the patio and take in the serene beauty of the mature shade trees while cooking up something delicious on the grill. Book now for a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
San Marcos enjoys a prime central location nestled between the vibrant cities of Austin and San Antonio in the heart of Central Texas. The city offers a plethora of activities for visitors, ranging from outdoor adventures like tubing, swimming, and fishing to indulging in a shopping extravaganza at one of the largest outlet shopping centers in the United States, featuring an impressive array of 220 stores and 20 eateries and restaurants. Nestled in this charming setting, you'll find an adorable farmhouse that serves as the ideal retreat for your vacation. Located just a stone's throw away from the tranquil Blanco River and a mere five-minute drive from downtown San Marcos, this is a top-notch destination for you and your group to enjoy a memorable stay!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Check-in instructions will be sent 72 hours prior to your arrival, including house rules, property addresses, and other important information.
- 2. We recommend having a streaming account set up prior to your stay, as not all of our vacation homes have cable.
- 3. Occasional check-in delays may occur during times of peak business level. Our staff will do their best to assist you during these times.
- 4. Although all of our vacation homes have WiFi, internet service is not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, or discontinued or interrupted services that occur during your stay.
- 5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Evidence of smoking inside, or incorrect disposal of cigarette or cigar material outside, will result in a $500 fine. Confetti or glitter are also not allowed inside or outside the home, and will incur a $500 extra cleaning fee.
- 6. To avoid freezing the A/C motor, please do not set the temperature lower than 72 degrees. If the A/C freezes and maintenance needs to be called, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made.
- 7. We will provide a two-day supply of start-up sundries, including dish soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Guests will need to purchase additional items from a local store or bring them with them. Missing supplies must be reported to our Customer Hospitality team within one hour of arrival.
- 8. Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units and require an additional pet cleaning fee. If bringing a pet, please ensure that it does not disturb other guests with excessive noise or barking. Please contact our Customer Hospitality team for information on local kennels or other options if a pet-friendly unit is not available.
- 9. Please be aware that the Texas Hill Country can experience high heat and drought during the summer, which can attract pests to the exterior lights at night. Our properties receive extermination, but guests may encounter pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, Rolly Pollys (pill bugs), June bugs, small ants, and spiders, as well as occasional scorpions and small rodents. These are normal critters that come regardless of cleanliness or availability of food.
- Please review these rules carefully to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests.