Luxury Riverfront Oasis w/Boat Dock-Grill-Firepit!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Welcome to this stunning and luxurious waterfront oasis with spectacular views of the Guadalupe River! This home’s outdoor space is truly an oasis and ideal for summer fun in the sun with your friends, family, and loved ones! Jump right off your private dock into the river, bring your boat to the private boat dock, or sit on the deck with your favorite beverage at night! Just 20 mins to Schillterbahn and Downtown New Braunfels!
Here are a few key points: • Construction is anticipated to commence in Q2 of 2023 and continue for at least 2 years+.
• The drawdown needs to be completed ahead of construction to allow the lakebed time to dry out
• GBRA is working with Texas Parks and Wildlife to minimize environmental impact and risk
• The drawdown will occur over several days as a part of the environmental risk mitigation plan
• All residents should secure/remove property and watercraft ahead of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Check-in instructions will be sent 72 hours prior to your arrival, including house rules, property addresses, and other important information.
- 2. We recommend having a streaming account set up prior to your stay, as not all of our vacation homes have cable.
- 3. Occasional check-in delays may occur during times of peak business level. Our staff will do their best to assist you during these times.
- 4. Although all of our vacation homes have WiFi, internet service is not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, or discontinued or interrupted services that occur during your stay.
- 5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Evidence of smoking inside, or incorrect disposal of cigarette or cigar material outside, will result in a $500 fine. Confetti or glitter are also not allowed inside or outside the home, and will incur a $500 extra cleaning fee.
- 6. To avoid freezing the A/C motor, please do not set the temperature lower than 72 degrees. If the A/C freezes and maintenance needs to be called, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made.
- 7. We will provide a two-day supply of start-up sundries, including dish soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Guests will need to purchase additional items from a local store or bring them with them. Missing supplies must be reported to our Customer Hospitality team within one hour of arrival.
- 8. Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units and require an additional pet cleaning fee. If bringing a pet, please ensure that it does not disturb other guests with excessive noise or barking. Please contact our Customer Hospitality team for information on local kennels or other options if a pet-friendly unit is not available.
- 9. Please be aware that the Texas Hill Country can experience high heat and drought during the summer, which can attract pests to the exterior lights at night. Our properties receive extermination, but guests may encounter pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, Rolly Pollys (pill bugs), June bugs, small ants, and spiders, as well as occasional scorpions and small rodents. These are normal critters that come regardless of cleanliness or availability of food.
- Please review these rules carefully to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests.