The Rox - Luxe Hobart City Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Set in the beating heart of the city within the brand new ‘The Rox’ security building, you’ll never miss a beat from this stunning apartment. Peacefully tucked away at rear of the first floor with lift access, it features an extra-spacious living/dining area, sleek stone island kitchen, mountain-view balcony and luxe furnishings throughout. Hobart’s uber-cool cuisine scene begins at the doorstep and Salamanca Markets, riverside dining and Hobart Wharf are a few minute’s stroll down the road.
Brand new and designed to perfection, it provides a haven of luxury, peace and privacy with everything at your fingertips, the ideal sanctuary to rest and recuperate before you step out the door for the next adventure. Focused around an oversized light filled living space with plush lounges, coffee table and flat screen TV as well as a defined dining area with a four-seat table, it features a sunny balcony with an outlook to the mountains,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
If you’re visiting Hobart for a holiday, this is the place to be. For starters ‘The Rox’ is a landmark building in itself and forms part of the trendiest and most central neighbourhoods in Hobart with its renowned hipster cafes, sophisticated wine bars, chic brasseries and fine dining only footsteps away. Stroll a few minutes to the Art Gallery or the parklands at Queens Domain. Constitution Dock and Hobart Wharf (where you catch the ferry to MONA) as well as the popular Salamanca Markets and its riverside fine-dining precinct are all just over a five minute stroll from the doorstep. If you love your Tassie produce, the farmers market on Sundays is a must do, and is located on Bathurst Street just a minute from The Rox.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.