Gem in the heart of South Yarra
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Set in the heart of fashionable South Yarra and in a small boutique block, this lovely modern apartment is sure to impress.
This is literally 2 minutes from the heart of Chapel Street shops and cafes. In a secure block with coffee shop downstairs for that quick pick me up.
Welcome to our luxurious and modern apartment located in the vibrant and fashionable area of South Yarra. If socialising is more your thing, then you have plenty of options to head out for a coffee, a long breakfast, lunch, or dinner while soaking in the atmosphere. There are many eating options for all sorts of budgets, ranging from hipster cafes and bars to fine dining and everything in between. It’s also a great spot for locals and tourists to head out for a drink at one of the many bars, pubs, and clubs.
Our apartment features a comfortable top of the range queen size bed, a modern bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. We also...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Additional rules
- No smoking in the apartment ($250 fee) No late check out or early check in without prior permission (up to $500 fee)
- No overnight guests without prior permission ($50 per person, per night fee) No noise, music or moving furniture 9pm - 8am No loud talking or congregating outside 9pm - 8am No throwing cigarettes off the balcony or on the
- ground at all times
- Please respect our neighbours at all times
- Please be respectful of the property, keep it clean, and return it the same way you received it - i.e. take out the rubbish, wash up any used dishes etc. If there are excessive amounts of rubbish and/or dirty dishes left inside the apartment, extra cleaning fees may apply.
- No parties or events at any time. If you're coming to Melbourne to party, you've picked a great city to do so - just not at our place. Though we're sure it won't come to it, complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law, not so much one of our rules.
- Do not tamper with any smoke alarms. Tampering with the smoke alarms will result in fines up to $15,000.
- If you break or damage something, please do the responsible thing and let us know so we can arrange for its replacement/repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- Remember to return all keys. Charges will apply for any unreturned keys. Upto $500
- No noise, loud music, screaming, loud talking outside or inside anytime.
- Any breach of these rules may result in the loss of your deposit and the immediate cancellation of your booking.
- Please note that we have strict rules as this is a residential building and our personal property. While some of them may seem obvious to you, they are not so obvious to others and we therefore must have a strict policy regarding them. Common decency and respect for others' property is essentially all we're asking.
- We reserve the right to request a security deposit and / or a copy of photo ID.
- Parking is at your own risk .