Tranquil Urban Escape: 2-BDR Retreat in Ghent
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover the perfect blend of tranquility and accessibility in our Ghent retreat, suitable for up to 4 guests. Located in a peaceful neighborhood, this delightful apartment offers a serene escape from the bustling city life. Yet, it’s just a quick tram ride away from the vibrant heart of Ghent, allowing you to easily explore the city’s enchanting attractions.
This cozy retreat boasts two inviting bedrooms, ensuring a restful night’s sleep. With 1.5 bathrooms, a thoughtfully designed kitchen, and a spacious living room, every aspect of your comfort is meticulously considered. The highlight, however, is the charming terrace—a private oasis where you can bask in the fresh air, sip your favorite drink, or simply unwind after a day of exploring.
Choosing this location means embracing the best of both worlds: the serenity of a quiet neighborhood and the excitement of Ghent’s lively city center. Make your stay in Ghent...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
With so many historical, educational, and outdoor attractions, you will never be bored in this medieval city! *History & Culture* Make sure to reserve at least a few days to visit and learn more about Gent’s deep history and cultural landmarks! We recommend visiting top-rated Gravensteen attraction – a 10th century majestic castle built in a moat offering a stunning backdrop of the city. Why not also visit the historic city centre and admire the fascinating Gothic and Romanesque architecture? Saint Bavo’s Cathedral and Saint Nicholas’ Church are prominent examples of this architectural style, along with an intricately detailed interior. For art enthusiasts, the Museum voor Schone Kunsten (Museum of Fine Arts) is a must-see, containing thousands of exhibitions and preserved pieces of art from the late Middle Ages all the way up to the first half of the 20th century. Other notable mentions include the Museum of Contemporary Art, Korenlei, and Kasteel van Ooidonk. *Nature* You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to all the natural attractions that Gent has to offer! On the outskirts of Gent lies the Bourgoyen-Ossemeersen Nature Preserve – covering 230 hectares of marshland, wetlands, farmlands, meadows, and canals as well as many species of birds. If you want to see more diverse plant life and biodiversity, head on over to the Ghent University Botanical Gardens. Here you will have the chance to discover over 10,000 plant species from all around the world! Need a break from the city? No problem – take a stroll down one of the many beautiful city parks, with Citadel Park, Muinkpark, and Koning Albert I Park being a stone’s throw away. *Entertainment* There are a multitude of high calibre performing art centres, concert halls, and live music venues for you to indulge in. Witness the grand spectacle of the Gent Symphony Orchestra at Opera Gent or listen to contemporary jazz at Bijloke Gent Music Centre. No matter your preference, you will certainly find a performance that fits your own personal taste. Go to the visitgent website to discover more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,No pets - sorry, fido has to stay home.
- No abundance of noise after 10PM, mind the neighbors.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from the host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
- Clean the kitchen after you use it.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00