Bergsig Spacious Deluxe Corner unit Mountain View No electricity Cuts
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
No Load shedding - we have an inverter! Light & Bright, super modern with a touch of Southern Africa. Large picturesque window framing the Mother City’s favourite mountain.Private balcony, comfortable bespoke furnishings. Full amenities, fast uncapped WIFI & Smart TV. Communal swimming pool, sundeck, Fully equipped gym. Restaurant inside the building, parking garage, lift, 24 hour concierge & security desk. Safe and secure. Central to the city and perfectly easy access to all parts of Cape Town. Walking distance to shops, restaurants.
This building is across the road from Groote Schuur, walking distance to UCT medical campus and the perfect place to stay for a holiday or business trip. Very close to the airport, all beaches, Winelands and Table Mountain. A safe place to stay and unwind after a busy day. No Load shedding
Once you have checked in with security and collected your set o f keys from the post box. The building is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Observatory is a trendy, quirky and slightly boho suburb, closely linked to the city and right in the centre of all Cape Town's highlights. The area is frequented by professors, medical students, trendy designers and young professionals. It is a fun location with relaxed restaurants, bars, and theatres all within walking distance. Grocery stores and business facilities are within walking distance. UCT medical and main campus are nearby. Groote Schuur Hospital is less than 300 metres away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.