Tuynhuys Spacious Quiet City Centre
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This is an iconic new build with a futuristic take on historical Cape Architecture. Adjacent to the Company Gardens, this Apartment looks onto Table Mountain. Although located in the City Centre, the apartment shares a street with the Cape Judiciary High court, so it is quiet and frequented by advocates in flowing gowns. Minutes away from Clifton & The Waterfront with easy access to everything in The Mother City!
The Company Gardens, Art Galleries, Labia Theatre, restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, shops and nightclubs are all within easy walking distance. The street is safe & quiet, yet you are minutes (walking) away from the bustling city. A comfortable apartment with all you need for a short or long term stay. There is a 24 hour concierge and security, a ground floor, covered& secure parking bay with direct access to the 7th floor apartment.
This comfortable and distinguished apartment is for your exclusive use - with 2...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Take a stroll through the peaceful Company Gardens, watch the advocates in their flowing gowns march the streets below from your patio while sipping coffee and gazing at Table Mountain. This neighbourhood is a quiet, local, working neighbourhood. The street is populated with upmarket apartment blocks, in the historical, upper side of the city. You feel as if you may be in Netherlands at first glance. The night life of Long Street is one block away, yet it is absolutely quiet and peaceful inside the apartment and on the patio. A perfect place for a holiday or short to long term work stay. You can walk the entire city very comfortably from here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wide hallway clearance
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.