w* | Amazing 2BR in Condesa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The 2BR apartment is located in the center of Mexico City’s culinary and artistic zeitgeist, Condesa. Perfect for cycling, it is the home for an increasing number of international professionals relocating to Mexico.
This lovely 2 BR apartment in a entirely renovated building has amazing views directly to the Beautiful Mexico.
Building has 24/7 security and offers check-in.
We recommend using UBER for transportation.
It’s a concept, decentralized hotel that brings together travelers from across the globe into a network of apartments – spread around the world – with staple quality, design, educational purpose and sustainability.
No visits allowed
In order to access the building it is necessary to register with the following information:
- Names of each guest
- ID number of each guest (Passport#, Drivers License#, etc.)
- Estimated time of arrival
For information and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Condesa neighborhood is considered to be fashionable and popular with younger businesspeople, students and pet lovers. The neighbors tend to run, take their pets for a walk, sit down to have an ice cream, watch the sunsets or read the newspaper. It features many international restaurants, cafés, shops, bars and nightclubs.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,No smoking inside ($100 fine)
- No parties/ no loud music after 11:30pm ($300 fine)