Stunning 1BR Urban Getaway
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The property is 2.3 km from Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral and Zocalo Square. With stunning views, air conditioning, and ad-hoc furniture, relax and enjoy one of the best locations to stay in Mexico City, both for business as well as pleasure. To recharge or prepare for an exciting day, take a dip in the pool or get a quick workout in the gym.
- A first class shopping mall.
- Mexican and international restaurants for all budgets.
- Downtown is just a few minutes away by car
- Surveillance 24/7
- Parking lot
- Short, medium, and extended stays available for business
- High-speed internet in each apartment (200MB/s)
- Free cleaning service for an extended stay
- Smart TV
- Full bathroom
- Drinking water with a filter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Equipped with a desk to work
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Built as an aristocratic enclave of 19th-century mansions, Colonia Juárez today is a vibrant area that blends modern with classic. It lies between Mexico City's downtown and el Bosque de Chapultepec, just south of Paseo de la Reforma, one of Mexico's commercial districts and its financial center. Since it was established in the early 20th century, the neighborhood has been transforming. Must-see 1. Zona Rosa: With its busy streets, sidewalk bars, and lively nightclubs, it is the city's gay district, as well as home to a thriving community of Korean immigrants. Dining options include international fast food and modern eclectic restaurants. Reforma Avenue: 2. Inspired by the Champs Elysees, this enormous 14-kilometer avenue offers art and skyscrapers that coexist with old mansions, restaurants, stores, and various monuments such as the Angel of Independence and the Estela de Luz.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.