Stylish 2-Bed Brunswick Retreat with Sunny Deck
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in one of Melbourne’s idyllic inner city suburbs in this spacious light filled 2-bed house with an alfresco dining area. Brunswick is a bustling, lively and artistic locale, and the property is only a short 4km from the city centre. Featuring spacious interiors that are elegantly styled, the property includes a courtyard with outdoor seating, alfresco dining and a BBQ. This home is perfect for those wanting a cosy stay to explore Melbourne.
Impeccably designed and renovated this spacious property offers homely interiors with warm wooden tones accentuated by an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, a polished bathroom, comfy bedrooms, and a courtyard with outdoor seating, alfresco dining and a BBQ available. With its charming vibe, this pristine home is the perfect base for anyone wanting to experience all that Melbourne has to offer.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Brunswick West is a quiet Melbourne suburb boasting a central inner city location and eclectic atmosphere. Popular for neighbouring the grungy and youthful Brunswick, the suburb offers a more modest and peaceful atmosphere lending the area refreshing energy. Boasting a thriving cafe scene the suburb offers a wide array of venues and delicacies to indulge oneself in. Bursting with boutique stores, dining venues, cafes and pristine parklands, Brunswick West offers a truly welcoming and unique vibe.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,We would like you to enjoy your stay but please treat our neighbours with respect. We ask that you keep noise within residential limits and respect the quiet times specified in the house rules below.
- Our gorgeous row cottage is in a residential area and not appropriate for loud music or parties under any circumstances, we ask that you read the below house rules thoroughly prior to your stay.
- You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - Strictly no events or parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - Strictly no smoking or vaping is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- - For your safety, there is an outside recording device installed at the property
- - All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their property
- - Guests are reminded to enter and exit the property quietly
- - Excessive noise could lead to an on-the-spot AUD500 fine and/or eviction from the property, without refund
- - Please note on Monday's the gardener will enter through the front gate to take out the bins. The bins will be replaced on Tuesday
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed