Comfy 1-Bed Apartment By Chapel St
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Enjoy the energetic South Yarra atmosphere in this comfy 1-bed apartment situated by the famous Chapel St. Featuring a cosy design and chic interiors this bright apartment offers charming views of the surrounding area. Located within walking distance of popular local cafes, boutique stores, shopping centres, restaurants, bars and more, the property offers a truly unbeatable spot. Perfect for couples looking to explore Melbourne, this property is the one for you.
Eclectically styled this vibrant apartment offers a snug design that accentuates the abundance of natural light and charming views. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, an elegant bathroom, a comfy bedroom and a balcony with outdoor seating. Relish in this property’s boutique charm.
- Modern 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- WIFI available.
- Air conditioner and heater available.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
South Yarra is a bustling upscale suburb intersected by the busy Toorak Rd and Chapel St, invigorating an otherwise quaint suburb. Famous for its abundance of shops South Yarra offers a large array of boutique stores to peruse. The suburb is also a hub for foodies, containing a vibrant cafe, bistro and cocktail lounge scene. With numerous gardens, walks and art galleries get lost down South Yarra’s streets. Situated in Melbourne's inner suburbs, South Yarra is an eclectic mixture of the new and old, all only a short drive away from the city's centre.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed