’Luna’ Modern 2-Bed with Great Balcony Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover Melbourne while staying in this modern 2-bed apartment in the heart of South Yarra. Offering all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable short or long-term stay, the apartment is just moments from Melbourne’s most popular restaurants, boutique stores, bars, music venues, and sporting arenas. With its great location, stunning views and sleek interiors, the property is perfect for anyone keen to explore Melbourne’s vibrant culture.
This designer apartment offers cosy, chic interiors and an abundance of natural light to create an elegant and homely feel. You’ll have an open-plan living area, a fully equipped kitchen, an elegant bathroom, comfy bedrooms, a laundry unit, and a private balcony with outdoor seating and incredible views. You’ll also enjoy front seats to Melbourne New Year fireworks with a stunning, uninterrupted view of the Melbourne skyline from the private balcony. This sleek apartment offers a picturesque...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The apartment offers easy access to Melbourne’s most popular shops, the Botanic Gardens, and premier sporting venues (MCG, Rod Laver Arena, the MCG, and Albert Park F1 Circuit). South Yarra is a bustling upscale suburb intersected by the busy Toorak Rd and Chapel St, invigorating an otherwise quaint suburb. Famous for its abundance of shops South Yarra offers an extensive array of boutique stores to peruse. The suburb is also a hub for foodies, containing a vibrant cafe, bistro and cocktail lounge scene. With numerous gardens, walks and art galleries get lost down all the eclectic South Yarra streets. Situated in Melbourne's inner suburbs, South Yarra is an eclectic mixture of the new and old, all only a short drive away from the city's centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed