Lavish Coastal 2-Bed with Stunning Ocean Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Getaway to the seaside in this lavish coastal 2-bed apartment. Split over two floors this elegant apartment boasts sleek interiors, premium furnishings, and breath-taking ocean views from it’s two balconies, both with outdoor seating. This incredible property additionally boasts an unmatched location moments from the village centre, marina, and beach. Perfect for those looking to unwind in your own slice of heaven, this is the property for you.
This apartment offers elegant interiors with a sleek colour palette that’s accentuated by the abundance of natural light and grand views. Split over two floors this striking property features an open-plan living area, a stunning kitchen with premium appliances, polished bathrooms, lavish furnishings, a master bedroom with an ensuite and balcony access, plus a main balcony with outdoor seating and extensive sea views. This property is truly an unrivalled gem, perfect for your next seaside...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Batemans Bay is one of New South Wales's major destinations along its stunning South Coast. Known for its proximity to both the ocean and national parks the area is popular among nature lovers and water sports fanatics. Located where the Clyde River meets the sea, Batemans Bay offers a range of beaches, rivers, trails, coves and lookouts to suit the whole family. With its own bustling town centre, filled with cafes and restaurants, you’ll get to appreciate all the local fresh produce Batemans Bay has to offer. All within only minutes of the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed