Stunning 1-Bed Bayside Apartment with Superb Views
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Settle into the picturesque bayfront with this stunning 1-bed apartment located near the village centre and beaches. Boasting elegant interiors that feature an elevated coastal style, this pristine property has balcony seating and views to indulge yourself in. Situated a short distance from the local shops, animal park, marina and iconic beaches, relish in the natural beauty of Batemans Bay for yourself. Perfect for couples seeking a romantic retreat, this is the place for you.
Impeccably designed, this gorgeous apartment offers stunning interiors with elegant decor that accentuates cool blues and warm wooden tones to create a breezy vibe. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, an elegant bathroom, a comfy bedroom, a laundry unit, and a balcony with outdoor seating, and views. This refined property offers a truly picturesque setting for anyone looking to unwind.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Batemans Bay is one of New South Wales's major destinations along its stunning South Coast. Known for its proximity to both the ocean and national parks the area is popular among nature lovers and water sports fanatics. Located where the Clyde River meets the sea, Batemans Bay offers a range of beaches, rivers, trails, coves and lookouts to suit the whole family. With its own bustling town centre, filled with cafes and restaurants, you’ll get to appreciate all the local fresh produce Batemans Bay has to offer. All within only minutes of the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed