Spacious 2-Bed Unit in Heart of South Brisbane
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover all Brisbane has to offer in this spacious 2-bed unit in the heart of south Brisbane. Featuring bright interiors, this contemporary home offers a private courtyard and a shaded balcony with outdoor seating and dining. Situated near numerous local cafes, restaurants and bars, the property also boasts close proximity to the Cultural Centre, Convention Centre and Parklands. Perfect for those seeking a central base for all their Brisbane adventures, look no further.
This modern home offers sleek and eclectic decor that accentuates the abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, polished bathrooms, comfy bedrooms, bedroom access to the courtyard, and a balcony with outdoor dining and skyline views. This property is a beautiful spot perfect for your next Brisbane trip.
- Modern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment
- On-site undercover parking is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
South Brisbane is a bustling inner-city suburb on the southern banks of the Brisbane River. The cultured sibling to the neighbouring Brisbane CBD, South Brisbane is host to the famous South Bank precinct. Featuring numerous notable attractions including a convention centre, two museums, galleries and the state library, there's always something to experience in South Brisbane. Take a stroll along the riverside parkland with thriving cafes, restaurants, and boutique storefronts. A flourishing centre of this iconic city, South Brisbane is the place to be.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed