Bright 3-Bed Bondi House with Backyard Patio
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relish in the iconic Bondi in this bright 3-bed house with backyard patio dining available. Generously designed this chic freestanding home offers a bedroom terrace with outdoor seating ideal for any holiday. Situated moments from the bustling Bondi Road with cafes, pubs and shops, the property additionally offers proximity to Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte Beaches. Perfect for those wanting to immerse themselves in this iconic part of Sydney, what are you waiting for?
Thoughtfully designed, this generous home offers bright interiors coupled with coastal decor and an abundance of natural light to create a charming vibe. Featuring an open plan living area, a sleek kitchen with countertop seating, modern appliances, elegant bathrooms, verandah seating, a master terrace with outdoor seating, a master bedroom nursery area with a cot, a backyard with a study studio, and a back patio with outdoor dining. This property is a truly picturesque...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Bondi is one of Australia’s most iconic suburbs, famous for its stunning beach and main promenade. Located in Sydney’s picturesque eastern suburbs, Bondi is close to numerous stunning beaches, walks and shopping precincts, all while also being remarkably close the Sydney’s CBD. With a thriving cafe, restaurant, and bar scene, Bondi offers some of the most famous nightlife throughout the city. Experience the best of both worlds with this iconic beachside suburb, offering a peaceful coastal community only moments away from the bustling city centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed