Modern 2-storey Apartment with Pool, Gym and BBQ
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in vibey Newstead, this 1-bedroom 2-storey apartment is perfectly suited for those looking to stay close to the action – with food, shops, nightlife, attractions, and public transport at your fingertips. You’ll have full access to the entire apartment featuring secure parking, laundry amenities, a king-size bedroom, and access to the building’s communal pool, gym and BBQ spaces. With everything you may need for long or short stays, this pad is an excellent choice for solo or couple
Conveniently located to all essentials during your stay, this property offers an open living plan design with a spacious and private courtyard. Featuring a kitchen well equipped with modern appliances, the living/entertainment spaces are contained downstairs, whilst the bedroom is situated upstairs. With resort-style building amenities and secure parking, this apartment is a fully-equipped stay for your next getaway
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Newstead is an inner Brisbane suburb on the north side of the river, and though it is small, there is plenty of things to do in Newstead. Known for its breweries and live music, something is always happening here. Walk along the Brisbane River, take a boat ride, or relax with a beer in the Newstead neighborhood of Brisbane.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.