Chocolate Factory Warehouse 1-Bedroom Loft
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience the eclectic Fitzroy atmosphere in this sleek 1-bed chocolate factory warehouse loft. Offering spacious industrial interiors with chic decor and furnishings, settle into this heritage warehouse, surrounded by award-winning eateries, pubs, live music venues and markets prime for indulging in. Whether it’s the location you are after or elegant interiors, this is the perfect property for you.
Spaciously designed, this charming loft offers an industrial aesthetic complete with exposed brick walls, iron beams, and polished concrete floor with underfloor heating, all elevated to reflect Fitzroy’s creative spirit. This property offers a generous central living area complete with incredible windows offering an abundance of natural light. The building, previously known as McRobertson’s Chocolate Factory made some of Australia’s most iconic confectionery and is now home to this pristine property situated near iconic dining spots,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Fitzroy is one of Melbourne’s most renowned suburbs, located in the inner-city the suburb is known for its lively bohemian atmosphere. Famously popular among young students and professionals the suburb offers a rich array of eclectic stores and venues to explore. Boasting bustling inner city streets filled with cafes, restaurants, pubs and markets, the neighbourhood offers close proximity to the Melbourne Museum, the Royal Exhibition Building and the CBD. In such a central location Fitzroy with its iconic victorian townhouses is the perfect suburb to explore all that Melbourne has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed