Comfortable 2-Bedroom Apartment Close to the Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover the vibrant Sunshine Coast in this modern 2-bed apartment near local shops and beaches. Featuring contemporary interiors this charming property offers warm decor and a sunroom. Situated within walking distance from local cafes, Big Top Shopping Centre, Sunshine Plaza, parks, an aquatic centre and Cotton Tree Beach. An idyllic property for those seeking a central base to explore the Sunshine Coast, look no further.
This gorgeous apartment features warm coastal decor accentuated by an abundance of natural light. Offering a chic open living plan design, an elegant kitchen, modern appliances, a sleek bathroom, comfortable bedrooms and a sun/dining room. Appreciate the vibrant beachfront atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast in this pristine apartment.
- Chic 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
- Wi-Fi is provided
- Lock up garage for parking along with the use of free bikes, paddle board and beach...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Maroochydore is a bustling seaside town located in the heart of the famous Sunshine Coast region. Situated along the tranquil waters of the Maroochy River and the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean, Maroochydore is a popular holiday destination. Home to the Sunshine Plaza, the town is a commercial hub with numerous shops, cafes and restaurants readily available throughout. With a vibrant beach culture, popular for its surfing scene, Maroochydore is both a lively destination during the day and the night. With many attractions for visitors to entertain themselves with Maroochydore’s got it all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.