Gorgeous 3-Bed Unit Minutes from Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Experience the pristine beachside in this gorgeous 3-bed unit minutes from Bokarina Beach. Featuring spectacular views and chic interiors, a master ensuite and a generous balcony with outdoor dining. Situated near local restaurants, cafes and the stunning beach, the property is only a short drive from bustling shopping centres and sports fields. The perfect beachside escape.
This apartment features elevated coastal decor that’s accentuated by an abundance of natural light to create a breezy feel. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, two bathrooms, generous bedrooms, and a balcony with outdoor dining available. Experience the peaceful seaside lifestyle of the iconic Sunshine Coast for yourself in this idyllic holiday property.
- Entire 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit.
- WIFI provided.
- Secure, on-site parking included.
- Close to public transport.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Bokarina is a cosy seaside suburb part of the Kawana Waters urban area located within the famous Sunshine Coast. Surrounded by Lake Kawana, the Pacific Ocean and the suburbs of Mooloolaba and Caloundra, Bokarina is a popular holiday destination. Known for its foreshore reserve that separates the suburban streets from the vast beach, Bokarina is a picturesque beachside suburb. Home to the Kawana Sports Precinct complete with an aquatic centre, ovals and a stadium, relish in this suburb's abundant outdoor space. Separated from the bustling local hubs, Bokarina is where to go if you want to experience a relaxing and breezy holiday away. Bokarina Beach is patrolled, with lifesavers stationed every day, except during winter when it's patrolled only on weekends.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed