Picturesque 3-Bed House with Lush Grounds
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relish in the idyllic Southern Highlands in this picturesque 3-bed house with lush grounds. Featuring electrically boutique interiors this charming property includes a lounge room, a shaded patio with outdoor seating and a spacious garden, relish in the property’s idyllic feel. Situated near local shopping strips, parks, eateries and wineries, indulge your scenes in the area’s sweeping countryside. For those wanting a gorgeous base for their Southern Highlands adventures, look no further.
Meticulously designed, this beautiful house features charming interiors filled with an eclectic array of boutique decor coupled with an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a polished kitchen, sleek bathrooms, an additional lounge room, a shaded patio with outdoor seating and a spacious well maintained garden. Relish in this property’s pristine atmosphere perfectly curated to compliment the surrounding...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Moss Vale is an idyllic rural country town located in the famous Southern Highlands region of New South Wales. Surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards and stunning gardens, the town offers a stunning base for your regional travels. Nestled in Moss Vale's lively cafes, acclaimed restaurants, atmospheric breweries and vibrant galleries, be amazed at the bustling local community. Popular for its stunning location and historic attractions, Moss Vale is a must-see destination for your next visit to the incredible Southern Highlands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.