2-Bed Mudgee Escape with Large Backyard
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Discover Mudgee’s vibrant town and community in this quaint 2-bedroom period cottage with a lush yard. Conveniently situated close to local cafes, bustling restaurants, breweries, bars and of course some beautiful, Mudgee famous wineries. Come and Indulge in all the town’s freshly prepared produce. Featuring beautiful interiors, this heritage cottage includes a spacious yard, an outdoor deck and seating area to enjoy.
This charming cottage features refined interiors coupled with an abundance of natural light to create a homely atmosphere. Offering spacious living and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, modern appliances, one main bathroom, comfortable bedrooms, a study nook, a shaded back deck and a spacious backyard with lush greenery.
- 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom house
- WIFI provided
- Driveway and street parking
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Mudgee is one of Australia’s most popular rural destinations famous for its abundant food and wine scene. Situated west of the Blue Mountains within sprawling green hills, the historic Mudgee is populated with heritage sites, including churches, wineries and nature reserves. The town is a foodie hub, populated with a number of top-class restaurants and wineries, that allows visitors to appreciate all the local produce Mudgee has to offer. Though a smaller country town, there’s a little something for everyone in Mudgee.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.