Chic 1-Bed Apartment near Parliament House
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Appreciate the calming Canberra atmosphere in this chic 1-bed apartment near parliament house. Situated within walking distance of the national press club, this idyllic property offers proximity to cafes, shops, bars, the parliament house and the national gallery among other attractions. Featuring contemporary interiors, the unit includes a study area and a balcony with outdoor seating to appreciate. A peaceful refuge this property is the perfect base to explore the city.
Generously designed, this gorgeous apartment features sleek interiors soaked in an abundance of natural light to create a spacious vibe. Offering a chic open living plan, an elegant kitchen, modern appliances, a sleek bathroom, a comfortable bedroom, a study with a monitor and a balcony with outdoor seating. The property offers an idyllic stay for anyone wanting to explore Canberra’s famous sites.
- Chic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Barton is a central Canberra suburb known for being nestled between Parliament House and Lake Burley Griffin. Home to the National Press Club of Australia and several other governmentally related headquarters the area is a mix of residential and offices separated by tree-lined boulevards. Featuring a modest cafe scene, the area is only a short drive from bustline hubs, the National Gallery, Questacon, the National Library and many other attractions. With its gorgeous parklands and lakeside trail appreciate the calm atmosphere of Barton for yourself.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed