Modern 1-Bed Apartment with Cosy Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Immerse yourself in Melbourne with this modern 1-bed apartment with a cosy balcony. Boasting proximity to the Royal park, the Royal Hospital and the University of Melbourne, relish in all the local cafes and shops in this pristine corner of the city. Featuring sleek interiors accentuated by chic furnishings that includes a cost balcony with outdoor seating and lush views. This apartment is an idyllic base to experience the city and Parkville’s uniquely vibrant charm.
Generously designed this beautiful apartment offers refined interiors with a keen stylish touch that boasts a polished feel. Offering a chic open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, a comfortable bedroom, and a balcony with outdoor seating. Indulge in the property’s thoughtfully elevated atmosphere near local attractions.
- Chic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
- Wifi available
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Parkville is an energetic inner-city suburb situated just north of Melbournes city centre. Famous for being home to both Monash Uni Parkville Campus and Melbourne University’s main Campus, the area boasts a youthful and lively atmosphere year around. Known for the Royal Park and Melbourne Zoo the suburb boasts extensive parklands, ovals, tennis courts, a gold course and a sports centre ready for use. Bordering the popular suburbs of Carlton and Brunswick the suburb offers its own selection of local cafes situated on its pristine tree-lined streets.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed