Stunning double-story waterfront retreat
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in Sydney’s affluent North Shore in this sleek 2-storey apartment with gorgeous water views. Featuring modern interiors this stunning property boasts generous balconies with outdoor seating and views of the Balls Head Reserve and Berrys Bay visible from the property. Situated a short walk from numerous harbourside reserves, bustling shops, the local dining street and numerous attractions, this central property offers the perfect spot to explore the city from.
Thoughtfully designed, this spacious apartment offers contemporary interiors accentuated by an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, generous bedrooms, and two balconies with outdoor seating and premium water views. Experience for yourself this property’s meticulously curated atmosphere equipped with everything you’d need for an unforgettable stay.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
McMahons Point is a picturesque and affluent Harbourside suburb famous for its incredible views of the city, harbour and iconic Harbour Bridge. Nestled between North Sydney and the harbour the property offers proximity to numerous parklands, shops, dining venues and attractions to indulge in. Home to the bustling Blues Point Road dining strip filled with quality cafes and restaurants the suburb includes charming harbourside reserves with scenic views of the city. Being a peaceful refuge near the heart of the city, McMahons Point is a truly unrivalled Sydney suburb perfect for first-time visitors.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.