’Amethyst’ with Spa in Mudgee at Kundalini Lodge
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Escape to the countryside in this picturesque 1-bed getaway cabin perfect for couples. Featuring a cosy design and contemporary interiors this pristine country cabin boasts a charming deck, an outdoor firepit area and a private heated spa with spectacular views overlooking the idyllic rolling countryside. Situated near the popular Mudgee and its famous vineyards, indulge yourself in all the local bespoke shops, vineyards, breweries and cuisine all right at your fingertips.
Exquisitely designed, this pristine cabin offers contemporary interiors accentuated by an abundance of natural light and spectacular views. Featuring an open-plan living area, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, a polished bathroom, a generous bedroom, an outdoor firepit area with seating, access to the communal games room and a shaded deck with a private spa. Experience for yourself this property’s meticulously curated atmosphere equipped with everything you’d...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Grattai is a peaceful and quaint locality situated 24 kilometres away from the bustling Mudgee, in New South Wales's idyllic countryside. Situated west of the Blue Mountains within sprawling green hills, Grattai offers a charmingly rural setting filled with bespoke farmsteads near the central Mudgee town centre. Home to the Mudgee Observatory this quaint rural locality offers a homely and relaxing country escape. With its proximity to the thriving Mudgee and local national parks, the pristine Gattai is a perfect base to explore Australia’s iconic outback.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed