Contemporary 2-Bed Apartment Minutes to City
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Explore the bustling streets of Sydney with this stunning 2-bed apartment. With a stylishly contemporary design and decor, the apartment features great views from the private balcony. Located across the road from a train station and library, you’re never far from numerous shops, cafes and restaurants to wine and dine yourselves. Perfect for those looking for a modern base for the exploration of Sydney. With access to the pool, gym, spa and rooftop garden, enjoy a visit to this sleek property.
Sleek and modern this spacious apartment features a central open plan that faces straight towards the balcony and view. With the main bedroom with balcony access, a fully stocked kitchen and elegant decor this apartment elevates an already luxurious space.
- Bright 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- WIFI provided.
- Air conditioner available
- Balcony with outdoor seating and gorgeous views.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Zetland is one of Sydney's most vibrant inner-city suburbs located a short 4 kilometres from the city's CBD. Since the 2000s the suburb has gone through a rejuvenation, turning otherwise empty industrial parks into lush residential complexes. Due to its central location between the city and airport, Zetland has become a hotspot of activity. Between its numerous leafy parks, reserves and the bustling shopping precincts peppering the suburb, you’ll never be far from a cosy cafe or boutique store. With plenty of public transport options and a thriving local community, immerse yourself in the atmosphere and culture of Zetland.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed